No products in the cart.
PREPARATION GUIDE HOLLE FORMULA
If you’re wondering how to mix Holle formula, you’ll find all the information you need below to ensure your little one gets the best. These Holle formula instructions — in English — offer an easy reference. If you place an order with us, you’ll also receive a card of instructions in your package for you to put on your refrigerator (or wherever is convenient) so you can check whenever you need a reminder.
**Mix 1 oz of filtered water to 1 scoop (or tablespoon) of formula powder**
1. Boil water and allow to cool to about 122℉.
2. Fill bottle with about half of the desired amount of water.
3. Fill desired amount of powder into the bottle in loose scoops.
4. Close bottle and shake well. Add the rest of the water and shake again.
5. Check that the formula temperature is about 98℉ for feeding.
Time Saving Tip: measure out the amount of filtered water needed, add the formula, shake to mix, then heat the bottle under running hot water. See below for the specific formula feeding guidelines for each Holle formula stage. If you have any questions, please reach out to us any time.
Please note: the drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day listed below are only recommendations; be sure to pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.