No products in the cart.
PREPARATION GUIDE LEBENSWERT FORMULA
If you’re wondering how to prepare infant formula, you’ll find our easy-to-follow Lebenswert formula instructions below so you can be sure your little one is getting exactly what they need.
**Mix 1 oz of filtered water to 1 scoop (or tablespoon) of formula powder**
1. Boil water before each meal and allow to cool to about 122℉.
2. Fill bottle with about half of the desired amount of water.
3. Fill measuring spoon loosely and smooth it out with the back of a knife. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Add the remaining water and shake again.
5. Check that the formula temperature is about 98℉ before feeding your little one. If you do not have time to boil water or to use a bottle warmer, a quick tip is to measure the amount of filtered water needed, add the formula, shake to mix, then heat the bottle under running hot water until the desired temperature is reached.
The newborn formula feeding charts below offer more detail broken down by stage, as specified by the manufacturer on the Lebenswert packaging. If you have any questions, please reach out to us any time at email@example.com.
*Please note: The stated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day listed below are only recommended quantities; the needs of individual babies may differ.